Friday, October 8, 2010

Winner of "Family Fun" Announced + Lots to Share!!

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great start to your weekend. I will be busy busy this weekend. Have lots planned! I also have lots to share today too, so bear with me. :)

My new kit "Family Fun" is now available at MScraps and it will be on sale for 20% off until Monday. I really love this kit. It's perfect to scrap all your family fun pages!




I will be back later to share some gorgeous pages from my CT girls.


Now onto the winner...

The winner of "Family Fun" is Bill, Amelia and Jack! Congratulations!! Please email me at cheyangdesigns@gmail.com and I'll send you the GC to download this kit! Thank you so much everyone for all your lovely comments! I really loved reading them! :)


New + Recent Releases

One of our site CT girl @ MScrap, Mary (marnel) just lost her daughter. Please consider contributing to her daughter's fund (Charlie Gonzalez Memorial Fund) by buying the charity collab, "Helping Hand", available at MScraps. This kit is HUGE and GORGEOUS so please help buy it!




"Just Breathe" is a new collaboration kit by Joyce Paul Designs and Designs by Anita and it is simply to die for!! I soooooooo love it! Aren't the colors just gorgeous!!!



Here is a page I made using this amazing kit.



"Like Home" is the new kit by Shaui (Fei-Fei's Stuff). I think Shaui creates the cutest elements, don't you think? Just take a look at her newest release here. I love it!!!



Here is my page.

This girl, Elisa (EHStudios), she is so talented! Everything she touches, I just love! If you haven't checked out her work, you must! Her newest releases are these awesome templates, The Space Between Vol. 8 and The Space Between Vol. 9. I completely adore her templates! They are so easy to work with and always produce such beautiful results!




And here is a page I made using The Space Between Vol. 9
Papers + Elements from Family Fun by Che Yag Designs

My wonderful friend Tina (Creations by Tinamarie) has released yet another beautiful fall kit, "An Autumn Affair to Remember". This kit has such a soft color palette and the flowers are just beautiful! She is also hosting a challenge using this kit. The prize is FABULOUS! Click here to visit Tina's blog for more details.



Here is my pages using this lovely kit!



New Designers to Work With

And last but not least ...
I feel like I've made it as a scrapper. lol. I am now a proud CT member of Fei-Fei's Stuff and Taylormade Designs. Two designers that I've always admired and have been stalking since I discovered digital scrapbooking. hehehe I'm not sure how I got to be so lucky! Thank you so much ladies for allowing me to be a part of your amazing teams!

Have a terrific day everyone!!

6 comments:

kym said...

Beautiful layouts Che! Congratulations on your new CT positions. I am so jealous, I cannot even think of joining another CT. My husband won't allow it so I don't even apply. I've been tempted so many times.

Eszter(beszteri) said...

Beautiful new kit, beautiful layouts! And congrats on your new memberships!!!! :) You are so talented scrapper, you didn't get to be lucky... :D

Romy said...

your style is simply perfect for Amanda's, Shaui's and Elisa's stuff!!!!! congrats, Che!

and I just adore your page and the half-dark photo with Shaui's kit!

Ella said...

you deserve it, really !
congrats !

Sue said...

You are an amazing scrapper & designer Che! Congrats on your new CT gigs and of course on your latest kit release! Hugs, sue.falstaff

Zizazzi said...

you really deserve to be in Amanda & Shaui's CT .. you're so talented .. well I also dream to be one of there CT girls .. but ... with talented scrappers leke your or ElisaH .. I relly don't make the point ;-)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online