Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Winners of You & Me + 1 Year Challenge

Hi everyone! I'm really sorry for the late announcements. I have been very busy in the last few days, and also don't have much time tonight so I'll just go right into the winners.

The winner of You and Me is Agnieszka!


Winners of my 1 Year Challenge:

Most layouts submitted:
Two of you are tied so I decided to do $5.00 each, and the winners are Emmalo and Dady.

Best Overall Layout:
This one was really hard to choose. My ct girls and I have all chosen different layouts as the best one so what I did was do a random draw of all the layouts we chose, and the winner is Krizomel.

Random Draw:
The random draw winner is Missbubble.


Here is the list again of all the winners:
Agnieszka        You and Me kit
emmalo             $5.00 to my shop
Dady                  $5.00 to my shop
Krizomel           $10.00 to my shop
Missbubble      $5.00 to my shop

Congratulations ladies!! Please email me at cheyangdesigns@gmail.com or leave your email address here in the comment section and I'll send you your prizes. Thank you so very much to everyone that played along in my challenge.


Have a good night!

3 comments:

stevie kay said...

Congrats ladies! You all did some amazing layouts.

Krizo said...

Oh ! What a good surprise ! Thank you very much Che & The Team !
krizoscrap@yahoo.fr

Miss Bubble said...

Oh I'm so happy to, what a good way to Begin the day! Thanks for the great game!
I Email you right now!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online