Friday, November 4, 2011

Lots of Happenings!!

Happy iDSD {weekend} everyone! I hope all of you are having a wonderful start to your weekend.

First, I want to start off with my new kit, "Night and Day". This is one beautiful and huge kit and you will surely use it over and over again!




Creative Team Inspiration Pages

by Dani

by Morgane


by Chloe

by Yuki

by Laetitia

by ElisaH

by Katya



***


This month I am the featured designer at MScraps and to celebrate, my entire store is 30% - 50% off all month long. My team and I have also prepared three fun challenges and some giveaways for you all. Check in this "Other Challenges & Games" thread at MScraps for all challenges and giveaways. If you don't see all the challenges in there by the end of today, just check back tomorrow. :)

I have two freebies that you can download to use in the challenges. The first freebie is an add on pack (actually it's the 3rd add on pack lol) to my September Blooms kit.You can get it simply by signing up for the MScraps newsletter here.



The second freebie is a mini kit I created for the MScraps Facebook/blog hop. Go here to my Facebook page to grab it. :)




***

I am also a guest designer at ScrapInsider for this month and I have created an exclusive kit for my shop over there called "Sweet November". This kit is perfect to scrap all those fall pages!




Look at these gorgeous pages from my lovely CT girls.

by Chrystelle



by Maca

by Morgane

by Jennifer

by Michelle

by Laetitia

by Valerie

by Yuki


***

My special offer is still going on until November 7th. Make sure to take advantage of it with the sale. :)



***

Lastly, I want to mention that I am retiring 9 of my older kits at the end of November. Each kit is 50% off its orginial price. To save you big $$ I have bundled them all up at $9, that's just $1 per kit! Make sure to get them before they are gone forever!



***

Click here to go to my store @ MScraps
Click here to go to my guest store at ScrapInsider
Click here to visit my Che Yang Designs Gallery
Click here for the challenges


Thanks for stopping by and have a terrfic weekend!








3 comments:

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you for offering freebie but won't join Facebook just to get it. Thanks anyway!

Anna said...

love your free kit on fb. the camera paper is adorable.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online