Sunday, February 3, 2013

Project Life Weeks 3 & 4


 I have to admit Project Life is addicting! lol. I think I'm enjoying this project so much partly because of the laid back approach I allowed myself. Even if I missed some days of taking photos, it's no big deal. And I did missed a lot of days in January. Another reason is simply seeing all the pictures printed out. It makes me feel like I have accomplished something big and quite awesome! :)


Week 3

full spread
 
I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of these photo series because my photography skill is so poor. The only method I seem to use is to click my camera as fast as possible in the hope that I will get a few good ones. lol. Hopefully I will get the chance to take some classes this year and improve my skill a bit.
 
left page
 
right page

close up pages





My son just adores his big sister! He follows her everywhere and wants to do everything she does.


Week 4

full spread

For this week I included one of Chloe's artwork. It's a drawing of her family minus Dylan because "Dylan's hiding in the rocks". :)

left page

right page

close up pages





Are you doing Project Life this year? Are you a newbie to Project Life like me or perhaps you have been doing it for years now? Link me up, I would love to see your pages! 
 
 
Products:
Photo Pocket Pages Designs A & D by Becky Higgins
Solid Paper from My Memories (coming up kit) by Che Yang Designs

Actions:
PW's B&W by Pioneer Woman
Vintage White by Mulletgod

 
Have a most wonderful week!









5 comments:

libbywilko said...

Love seeing siblings interact, nice photo series. I am technically doing PL but haven't started doing my pages yet... My boys just went back to school full time this week so I should be able to put together my pages Tuesday... Or Wednesday :-)

scraplady said...

I love your life project. Nice pictures !

Che said...

Libby, I would love to see your pages when you are done. :)

Scraplady, thanks for stopping by my blog and for your nice comment! :)

Pink Ronnie said...

Love the simplicity of your spreads too. And your photography - just awesome.
Ronnie xo

Che said...

Thank you, Ronnie! Your comment means so much to me as I am a huge fan of your photography.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online